Saturday, 25 April 2009

In this House : ATC

Take a look at the little house I made for ATC Dares. I really enjoyed making this and based it on things that made our house a happy house for me. Alas, I would have liked to squeeze a whole lot more onto my little piece of card, but there simply was no more room at the inn!!

Warning : There is a rude bit in this next pic, but its all in the name of art!

Here is my house with the door opened. The clock shows the time I usually start thinking about going to bed! And no, that is not a photo of me! I would not fit in that window!! LOLBelow is a close up of some of my tiny details.The flower, green lace and dragon fly are my garden. The one heart really stands for the many hearts that make up our home. And of course with out food my children would have long left home, hence the dinner plate and folk and spoon-(the spoon is for pudding!!
Even though I spent far too long working on my little house I really loved making it!

Thanks for looking.
Keep a look out HERE for the next challenge coming up...or better still check out the details and make a 'house ATC' of your own for this challenge, it is open until the 10th of may!

9 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Sonia,I adore your little house,
Mine looks sad compared to yours lol,i am still struggling with working on such a small space,I think i need to start mine again!

whoistracy said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the new photo of you in the sidebar, too. Have a super weekend!

Marie said...

WOW!!!! I have never seen an ATC that detailed!!! This is AMAZING!!! Fabulous job!

Lyn S said...

Wowee! That's amazing how much you fit onto one ATC Sonya! Fantastic artwork!

Lainie said...

Wow this is fantabulous. A real labour of love. Awesome!

Jenny said...

Beautiful!!

Patricia said...

Hi Sonya, Thansk for you lovely comment on my blog!! Wow that ATC house is super cute!! I love it, the colors and everything sooo messy!! Good Job girly!!

Love Patrici

Annasmama said...

Oh Sonya, you can believe me: This is the most incredible ATC artwork I have ever seen!!!
All these lovely and fascinationg details on the small place that an ATC allows, wow!
I know I told you before, but I must say it again and again: You ARE an artist, Sonya, an adorable artist!!!

And I am so proud that one of your gorgeous artworks is mine now, I see it every day in my craft room............:-))))
Hugs, Renate

sunghee said...

Wow!!! This is nice! I'm beginning to like altered look, and this is really inspirational!
Thanks!!!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!