Saturday, 4 April 2009

March Design Team Pages

These beautiful paper's from My Minds Eye were the base for my Design team work for the month of May. These gorgeous papers, and embellishments are available from Scrapbook Studio

Shh.. was a very simple page! This paper is so awesome that it would look great in your album almost without a photo at all!! I have added the photo, the strips of paper behind and under the photo, and those great self adhesive alphas, and that is all. Easy A!

Check out that tiny chipboard heart, it comes with the alphas, along with tiny stars


...spot 'pom-pom' trim, its so cute that I just had to add a little piece of it to my page!

The bright birds and design are already on the paper, I have high lighted some of the design with Dimensional Magic. It's hard to see in the photo though.

'I love U' uses more papers from the My Minds Eye range. This paper all has an equally impressive reverse side to it! My whole three pages use only three pieces of this wonderful patterned paper, both sides can be seen.

Here is one of those sweet, tiny hearts again. The paper flowers have been rubbed over ever so gently with an ink pad.
This transparency is in Penny Lane's Feeling Groovy Range and is called 'No worries'. We all need one of these in our stash!

The blue background paper on this page is the reverse side of the paper above with the flowers on it. The stripe is the reverse side of the green circle paper that I have used in the I love U page above also- (just under the paper flowers).
Here is one of the tiny chipboard stars that comes with the Alphas. These Alphas are from Basic Grey and are called Urban Prairie, love the fact that they just stick on so you don't have to do battle with the glue!

7 comments:

Carol said...

I know i always say i love your layouts, but i REALLY do love every single one youv done,hope fully one day we will get the chance to scrap together,then you can teach me your style :D

Jenny said...

Sonya, like Carol, I always love your l/os. Those are beautiful

Annasmama said...

You are such an artist, Sonya!!!
Every little detail is so exquisite and the pages are gorgeous and filled with so much love. :-)))
Hugs, Renate xxx

Lorri said...

Sonya, these are so beautiful. I love those colours - your layouts are stunning :)

Lyn S said...

Sonya, your layouts are just beautiful!

whoistracy said...

What gorgeous layouts! I can't resist that first one. What an adorable photo.

Wilma said...

What a great job you've done! They are so sweet. I love the colours and the papers you've used for them! And how great of you to use hearts as hearts of the flowers!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!