Thursday, 16 April 2009

Challenges and Angels

Today I had a bit of a catchup day and set about making the charms for a swap over at Glamourgirls. They are not finished yet, but well on their way.
Tomorrow Aimee, Camden, Andrew and I are off to Dunedin for the day, mostly because Aimee wants to go!! We will have a catch up with Andrews brother and his family and no doubt have lunch in the mall and I will pop into the odd shop here and there I'm sure!
Alas the Scrapbook shop in Dunedin has closed, very sad for me! I used to Love getting in there!No doubt it will be kinder on the purse though.

Just in case you have missed it , here is this months Sketch at Scrapbook Studios. You have until the end of the month to create a page biased on Lianne's Sketch...
Click HERE to see the page Lianne has created biased on her sketch and click HERE for details on the close off date and prize.

Almost forgot...here is the Handmade item I sent to Renate. Its an angel, of sorts, made from a microscope slide, wire, solder and metal. I was a little worried it may not have made it all the way to Germany in one piece, but Renate assures me it did. Thank you to the posties!!

9 comments:

Annasmama said...

Oh yes, I am the very happy and proud owner of this beautiful angel! :-)))))))
Sonya, you are really as good as gold! Thank you for being my friend...............Hugs and lots of love, Renate xxxx

Annasmama said...

For tomorrow I wish you all a lovely day, have a good time together! :-)))
Hugs, Renate xxx

scrapbookingisfun2.blogspot.com said...

Sonya you are a clever lady, your angel is so cute, good that it arrived unbroken.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

your angel is really wonderful! what a lovely thing to receive in the mail

Jenny said...

That looks like a nice sketch - maybe I'll manage to one tomorrow

Rosie said...

Sonya, what a fab angel! You've one up on me as I have never made soldered jewelley/art yet!
Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog... =)

Lyn S said...

Hope you have a great trip Sonya!

Your angel is lovely, you are so clever and talented!

Lisa said...

gorgeous Angel Sonya :)

Wilma said...

Oh Renate, lucky you to receive such a precious gift! Sonya, you've made a very special guardian angel!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!