Friday, 24 April 2009

Free spirted

Here is the only completed layout I have done so far using this months Design Team kit from Scrapbooking By Design.
Aimee is definitely one Free spirited girl, so the title was easy.
The background 'paper' with the bird cages on it , is a Prima Printable transparency, so not really paper at all!
I love the new Prima flowers, the large flower in the corner has people and faces on it, very very cool!
This little bird is from my stamp collection. The sparkles are' Say it in Crystals ' from Prima Marketing once again.

Here is a closer look at the 'new flowers' Most of the new prima Marketing goodies can be found here

Today I cleaned our church, it was my turn on the rooster.
I also found lots of information on artists for Aimee on the computer, she had to work and is really struggling to get all of her Painting homework done....and she has been at it almost all holidays !! No one said the 7th form was going to be easy.
I made Camden's favorite pudding, caramel Fluff. He has been away 'fencing' and I promised I would make that for him when he come home. Tonight he arrived home and was not disappointed.
I also found a spare hour , okay, it may have been longer.... to make a house ATC for this months ATC Dares. (I will show you that tomorrow).
Early start in the morning, Camden is being picked up at 5.30 am as his pipe band are playing at the Dawn service in town tomorrow. Camden has also been chosen to be the soloist piper for the service here in Duntroon at 9.15am. So no sleeping in to be had here.
Now I really must go and iron his kilt and jacket.
Bye bye for now. I wish you all a happy and bright Anzac day for tomorrow.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Ooohh Sonya, that LO is sooo pretty. By the way...what does "iron" mean??? LOLl!!

Jenny said...

What a busy day! And again, a lovely, lovely l/o

Lyn S said...

This is such a pretty layout Sonya! You have such a busy life, I'm amazed how much crafting you can fit in!

Lainie said...

One stunning layout Sonya. Absolutely. I wish I had your stamina for all that you fit into your days.

Lainie said...

One stunning layout Sonya. Absolutely. I wish I had your stamina for all that you fit into your days.

Annasmama said...

This page is so charming and beautiful, Sonya! Amazing, how the bird flies away from the birdcages, leaving a sparkling flourish behind............
Gorgeous!!!
I haven`t seen these new Prima flowers, now gues what I nee next? *lol*
You are all very busy at the moment, no time to be bored. A lot of success for you all!
Hugs, Renate

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!