Monday, 23 March 2009

Hand made by Me!


There are many blogs I just love to visit, One of them is Life is Good, its author, Donna lives in Massachusetts and takes the most wonderful photos of the beautiful part of the world that she life in. Check it out HERE.

On one one of my recent visits to Donna's blog I saw this wonderful idea that Donna had 'borrowed' from another blog. Now I thought I too would borrow it!

This is it......

....Make a comment, and take something handmade from me!



The first five people who comment on this post will get something hand made by me .

This offer does have a few guide lines...


1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I will try my best!

2. What I make will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be, I reserve the right to do or make whatever I want!


So, I hope to hear from you soon! I would just love to make a little something for you!
Free free to borrow this idea for your blog as well.

11 comments:

Annasmama said...

Hi Sonya, what a lovely idea! :-)))
Though I am one of the first five to comment, I don`t insist on receiving something from you, as sadly I live soooo far away from you.
But your offer is so beautiful!!!!
Sending you lots of love, Renate xxx

Carol said...

oh pick me pick me lol what a cool idea sonia,i might do this at a later stage my self.

Anonymous said...

Photoshop Tutorials

Lorri said...

Hi Sonya, Anything made from the heart is welcomed in my home :)
Looking forward to what you make. Hope I'm lucky enough to be a recipient.

xo

Lorri said...

Hi Sonya, Anything made from the heart is welcomed in my home :)
Looking forward to what you make. Hope I'm lucky enough to be a recipient.

xo

Wilma said...

Whart a great offer you give us! Something so special from you for 5 of your blog-readers! It is always a precious gift if you get something that's specially made for you.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!
Think I might borrow this one to.
Glad things with your hubby turned out ok, I silently stalk your blog, thanks for all the inspirations you are very talented!

Sonya said...

Lovely to get such a great responce. Thanks so much! Would all six of you please be kind enough to email your addresses to me. My email is
Duntroongarage@xtra.co.nz

Lyn S said...

Great idea Sonya........looks like I got here too late though!

dizzy Lizzie said...

Hi Sonya I am back on my blog, I don't know where the time has gone?! Good to see all your creativeness. Wow your painting is just amazing. xxLOL

Jenny said...

Too late :-(

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!