Saturday, 11 April 2009

Laugh out Loud

At last I have completed last Sundays Bossy Scrapper page.

Here are the instructions that Carol gave us...


1 piece of card stock

1 piece of patterned paper 24cm x24cm, you can punch ,distress,ink,sew or tear the edges then centre it on your card stock.

cut a large bracket and place this on the right had side of your 24cm x 24cm piece, then butt your photo up against this but don't stick it down yet

cut a piece of patterned paper about 5cm x 18cm scallop or distress one long edge, this sits on an angle (11ock) portrait, with the scalloped/distressed edge sticking out towards the left of your layout

cut another piece of patterned paper about 3 cm in height and the same length (horizontal) as the bottom of your photo, or you can place a journaling square here..

Now glue down everything and add your embellish to suit your layout



...great set of instructions! Thanks Carol. If your a scrapbooker and have never tried The Bossy Scrapper do have a go at Carols instructions and see what you come up with. Leave me a link if you like, I could even pop it in the Scrapbook Studio Art Room for you!!



Here is my page....
Go HERE to check out Carol's page its... OH so Cute!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

This is just lovely, Sonya

Lisa said...

Gorgeous LO Sonya, Laugh out Loud to me who hasn't joined in on Bossy Scrapper for ages!!! Thanks for always trying to join in but don't feel pressured.

jacque4u2c said...

Just wonderful! I love everything about it - the detail - the colors - everything!

inkspiring you 2 stamp said...

Happy Easter Sonya. OOH I feel terrible, I haven't done bossy scrapper for a while!! I have been so busy with life and my DT stuff. Love your page it has inspired me to come back and play;might have to pop in tonight, if it is on!! Look forward to catching up with all the lovely ladies at scrapping by design xxLOL

Annasmama said...

Whay didn`t I comment yet? This is bewildering, as I visited you blog several times, but obviously did not say anything. Strange. ;-))
But your LO is gorgeous again, tha`s for sure!!! .-))))
Hugs,Renate

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!