Friday, 27 March 2009

March Madness

My last post showed you the beautiful journal that Amanda so very kindly made for me.
The latest swap I have completed was March Madness at Glamourgirl Stamps. I got to make, and send something to my dear friend Robyn. Now I loved Amanda's journal so much that I have 'lifted' her wonderful idea and made a similar journal for my wonderful friend.
Although mine is not up to Amanda's standard I thought I would share it with you anyway.
The picture on the front cover was called 'Bath Time', and it makes me smile every time I look at it, so I thought it might just make my dear friend smile to!

Amanda, I loved your idea of the matching card ... so ... I lifted that idea as well! Do hope you don't mind??!

Here is a photo of the inside back cover, it has a pocket with two blank tags.
The photo comes from a photo disc I brought here it's CD #3 and also contains the 'bath time ' image and many other very neat images.

Now just for you Renate, and Wolfgang I am going to pop 'I'm Yours' back onto my blog!! I am missing my old song already also!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

It's a lovely gift Sonya! I bet your friend treasures it!

Unknown said...

Your journal looks gorgeous sonya!!

See you mastered the zutter too ;) hehe

Scrapbooking is fun 2 said...

Happy your song is back on ..like it too

Annasmama said...

Oh, you are sooooo sweet, Sonya! :-)))
Thank you so very much for bringing back the song to your blog! !Big hugs from the two of us! :-)))
Oh, I almost forgot to mention your gorgeous gift for Robyn, this is sensational! Absolutely stunning! ;-)))

*sing*.....I won`t hesitate no more..... :-))))

Hugs, Renatexxx

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!