Friday, 6 March 2009

Check out Carol's 'Scrapping the Everyday Challenge' over at Scrapbooking by Design. The topic this time round is 'Journey'. The idea is to scrap a journey you make everyday of the week, be it that daily jog around the park, or just to the clothes line and back, and just for the record, I do not jog anywhere these days!

My everyday journeys not very exciting, it involves my two very slow overweight dogs, my sons fast sprightly dog and a pony. That's all I will say for now! This (almost)everyday journey is something I had never given a second thought to until I read about Carols challenge. A couple of nights ago I armed myself with my camera before heading off, and looking later at my photos I thought about my journey,what part it plays in my everyday life and what it will be like when things change and this journey comes to an end, as all things do eventually.

I am loving your everyday Challenges Carol, they are making me appreciate the little things in my 'every days!' Thank you.

Here are my photos, they are not great as its often getting late in the day by the time I do make my journey.

Do not forget to check out this months March challenge competition, a little hint, it involves Teal and Purple, which is, by all accounts, the hot fashion trend for the season.

Also take a look at Carols sketch challenge ...

for details, click HERE

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love that photo of Andrew heading of into the sun set.Looking forward to seeing your layout:)

Annasmama said...

Your doggies are very cute! :-))
And your surrounding seems to be really countrified and qiet - I like it! And Anna would love it, too.:-))

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!