Thursday, 12 March 2009

Thank you Debbie


for this gorgeous blog award!

This is what Debbie has typed on her blog....

I’ve only been blogging now for about 2 months so I am still a newbie myself, but I have met some of the nicest people in this new found world I discovered! Not to mention talented! I have created a blog award for my 10 favorite blogs and I am excited to introduce you to the people behind these wonderful places that make my heart smile.

Let’s meet some friends.

So here’s how it works:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees written on her Blog

Now I have been blogging for maybe two years now, my friend Robyn and I each set up a blog for a bit of a laugh I guess. Robyn, for the main part as moved on, although every now and then she puts a little something on her blog. I on the other hand am totally hooked!! Like Debbie I have come to know and am in regular touch with some of the nicest people in the world.

Just for a change I thought I would choose one person a day for 10 days to pass this lovely award onto, I do hope thats okay with you Debbie??

Today I choose my good friend ....

Robyn
... because she is a wonderful friend and the reason I have my blog in the first place!

Renate is the lady I choose today and I know I wont even have to tell her, as she is such a thoughtful far away blogger friend and pops in every day for a visit. Renate if I ever get to Germany your house will be my first stop!! You can pop in and say hi to Renate HERE and be sure to check out the wonderful cards she is creating with her copic's
Carol , Like Renate I have passed most blog awards onto you and you might be tired of them by now, but I love your blog and you are another one of 'the worlds nicest people ' so here I am passing this very cute award onto you.
Michelle, yet another 'nicest person' I have 'met' in the wonderful world of blogging. Michelle has recently started a new site called Card Patterns, and it is fair humming with talent! Michelle always leaves lovely comments on everyone s entries and still manages to send happy mail to all of us on the design team. Thank you Michelle!
Marie is wonderful for my confidence, and another one of those 'nicest people'. She is quick to send lovely words to cheer me up when I worry that I'm lagging behind in artistic talent! This lady is not only a wonderful person, but also has loads of talent. you can see it for yourself when you visit her blog.
Today nicest person's award goes to Lyn. I am lucky to have happened upon Lyn's blog some time ago.Be sure to check her out HERE. Lyn does some wonderful things for other people and is very deserving of a Nicest Person award!
Vicki Is my pick for today's Nicest person award. I am feeling very lucky to know so many nice people! Vicki is always an inspiration to me and always finds encouraging words and lovely things to say! This clever lady is a member of the Up2Scrap 2009 Elite team, one look at her blog and you will see why!
Brenda Thanks for the photoshop tutorial. Very nice and very sweet of you to share this with all of your blog readers! Be sure to check Brenda's wonderful blog out HERE, its well worth a look!!

Another blogger I would love to send this award to is Jacque, I have not met Jacque beyond the world of blogging of course but just by reading her blog you can tell she is a wonderful lady and she is an awesome scrapper and makes the most beautiful paperbag albums, check Jacque out at her blog which is called jacque4u2c, how clever is that for a blog name!!
Regina,Thank you so so much for your thoughtfulness! Regina is another wonderful person I have been fortunate enough to stumble upon while in my blogger world! Regina is not lacking on talent either!! Be sure to check out her beautiful cards and her latest project- an altered clock, its awesome!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonya!

You are so very welcome! I've enjoyed your blog often....making my way here through links on other pages and I am so happy I did. I now have you que'ed into my google reader so that I won't miss anything you share :)

Oh gosh...I think it's a great idea to pick one blog a day! Truth be known....I have been given awards that I just don't have time to accept but if it were ok to do it the way you are...I might be able!

I am new to the blogging/card making world so it takes me some time to get it all figured out and then I can't play with my paper....I am determined to learn though!

I've heard from a couple of the other's that the blog award is slightly large....drat....back to the drawing board! >wink<

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Carol said...

What a lovely idea sonia, and Robyn
sounds like a wonderful friend to have :)

Annasmama said...

Oh dear Sonya, thank you so much for your kindness and for thinking of me, thank your for your support and your warm and encouraging words! We don`t know each other for a long time, but I have the feeling we knew each other for a long time before. What a lovely idea to have you here in my house, we sure would have a great time together! :-))))
Thank you very much for this wonderful award!
I will present it on my blog later this afternoon as we are going to leave the house soon, today we will go and feed the loose cats on behalf of our animal shelter, which takes quite a lot of time (and food, as well!).
You really made my day, thank you for the smile on my face! :-))))
Hugs and love, Renate

Carol said...

aww thanks so much for the lovely words Sonia, you make me blush lol.
You just bring out the best in people :) i will add this to my blog later as my computer is not playing nicely at the moment lol

Lyn S said...

Hi Sonya! Thanks so much for giving me this award! How lovely of you to think of me....you are certainly one of the nicest people I've met in blogland too!

I'll be sure to add this to my blog when I have time.

xxLyn

Fiona Yeoh said...

that;s so sweet of you! i know regina personally & yes she's a doll :)

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!