Saturday, 13 April 2013

A Day with Friends and Finnabair

On March 29th I had a wonderful, wonderful time in Dunedin. Andrew and I went to Dunedin the day before, booked into a motel and the next morning it was up with the sparrows to get to Scrapbook Paradise to a class with the very talented and creative  Finnabair, who comes all the way from Poland. The best part about my day was getting to meet my scrapbook idol Donna O Leary and some of my on line scrap friends, whom id never met before. A definite high light of 2013 for me.


Here is the beautiful Donna hard at work...how exciting, I got to sit next to her :-) Beverley (in the blue top) has been a long time Facebook friend and another incredibly talented lady, so I was very excited to meet her for real as well. 



Elena, in the background, owner of Scrapbook Paradise is so lovely, I'm looking forward to getting back to the shop to visit her...and all of the goodies that dwell within Scrapbook Paradise. Finnabair is showing us the next move!


LOL, look at the mess I have here, taking up more than my fair share of space I think! 


Here we all are at the end of the Journal Class.



 And this is my journal...The front...
     and the back....
 ...and a close up

 Thanks for poping by, updates have been few and far between this past year or two, life just seems to have become so busy, but I promise myself to make more of an effort to visit my blog more often :-)





1 comment:

Dianne H said...

Lovely to see your Finnabair post and journal cover. She is an awesome teacher. Had I known about the Dunedin one would have loved to be there but went to Scrapping Patch and also had a great day there (just had to get a day off work though. Happy creating and blogging.

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!