Saturday, 13 December 2008


Hi there. Just a very quick up-date. Goodness how did life ever get to be so busy?? Since my last post my dear Aunt and Uncle have been to Duntroon for a visit, always great to see them. My lovely aunt had made me some very cute little hats to use in my craft projects. Check them out in the photo above! I have not had a chance to use any yet, but will soon. Aunt Rody also brought some wonderful precious old photos with her that I have scanned and will share on my blog soon.
We had our dear Friends around last Saturday and enjoyed a better part of Saturday with them. On the Saturday evening we went out for a barbecue tea and enjoyed a social evening , it was such a warm night that we sat outside chatting until well after ten pm.
We have had numerous trips to town for all sorts of reasons. Andrew has his plaster cast off and is now in a 'Moon Boot', his ankle is very swollen though so may have to get it looked at again next week.
I have been so bogged down with scrapping of late that I am almost ready to throw in the towel. My fault really, I made a blue and scrapped the wrong kit as part of my design team work for Scrapbook studio- long story!! I have AT C's to finish and still my puzzle pieces are sitting on my desk calling out for attention.
My frog page won the NZ Dares Challenge this time around and I have won a 101 Get Oragnised on line class. http://www.simplify101.com/ How cool is that! Lucky me.
My page that I posted to Up2Scrap apears to have gone astray- so maybe I wont get published after all.
Now I really need to get a card organised for Aimees birthday tomorrow and mid-night is just minutes away- so I must get on.
Sorry for the rushed posting tonight. Will be back soon.
Hope you are all not too frassled by the festive season approaching!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Sonya - I'm sure that your l/o to U2S will arrive or come back to you. A bit irritating that you had to do some extra scrapping - but at least you've got pages scrapped. Glad you had a good time with your friends

Sonya said...

Thanks Jenny. Yes I guess the page will show, sent it courer post and have the tracking number , so will hunt it down.No matter, these things are sent to try us I guess.

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!