Saturday, 20 February 2010

Missing Aimee

Aimee is gone and I'm missing her already!Funny that I have been looking forward to some quieter times, but now Id like the chatter and clutter back in our house. Aimee looked somewhat lost without her friends when we left her at Studholme. I sure hope she's not 'Nigel no mates' for too long!
We took these photos before we left home today...
I know Aimee is going to miss these two great friends (Claire and Charlotte) heaps!!!
She may even miss her mum a little bit :-)
Cody and Aimee work hard at pretending they are not friends, but I know differently
sigh... all of our children are growing up..."slow down" I say


Hard to beleive our little girl is 18, how nice it would be to wind back the clock.
Tonight I have had the old photo albums out and decided to scan a few favorite's from days of old. Here's a peek at Aimee when she was a whole heap younger....


...with big brother Cody

...and in pig tails

...face paint

All dressed up for her 5th birthday party, with Cody and best friend Claire (as seen in the photo at the top of this post)
Snow fun.

Ballet days

Aimee,with best friend Claire again.
Horsing around.

This photo was taken in 2000, spot a younger Camden in the background.
Good Luck sweet girl xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Search the net and find whatever you need.
From software to car accessories and everything in between.Search Right Here.

Lyn S said...

Our kids grow up way too quick Sonya, hope you are not missing Aimee too much.

Hugs, Lyn

Danice said...

Ohh good luck getting used to the quieter times! but cool photos- its cool to see how many have animals in them too!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!