Monday, 23 November 2009

Our weekend 21st-22nd November 09

What wonderful summer days, and nights we have been having here in Duntroon.
Friday night Aimee and I moved the barbecue from the back of the veranda to the front, so we could catch the lingering sunshine while I cooked a barbecue tea.
Camden practiced his pipes on the front lawn, it was lovely cooking in the fresh air to the sound of the pipes. I did attempt a jig...but Camden said any more of that carry on and he'd be putting his pipes away!!

Saturday morning we woke up to a 'heat wave', and a faster pace of day. We had to be in Oamaru by 10.30am for the Victorian Heritage parade. Poor Cam was super hot and sweaty in his uniform. The Victorian fete is an annual event in Oamaru, with the parade on Saturday and the fete on Sunday.


Just get a load of that pram... I was wondering if this lady was a scrapbooker???

An old tractor ...there were lots of old tractors, somewhat boring I thought, although Andrew seemed interested enough in ALL of them!

Camden headed back to town on Sunday to preform and do his share of 'gate duty'. Andrew and I stayed home and once again,(another annual event it would seem) I cleaned up the shed.
Cody was tailing lambs and Aimee was still in town from her Saturday night out.

No comments:

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!