Friday, 13 November 2009

Last day

Today was Aimee's last day at high school. I pinched this photo from her face book page! Looks like the last day of school was pretty laid back, and I see that her white school blouse has undergone a dramatic change!
Tomorrow night we have the graduation dinner to go to. Sunday morning we have graduation mass and in the afternoon its graduation speeches and prize giving, so all in all the weekend ahead looks like a busy one!
Next year Aimee was going to go to teachers collage, but has since been accepted at the college of Physical Education. As physical education is her passion she has decided to go with that.
Her course is a four year one and she is intending to do an extra year on top of that, which will enable her to teach physical education as well.
Good luck Aimee, we are very proud of you!!

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Congratulations for Aimee! Good luck!

Rose said...

oh my they grow up so fast! congrats to aimee and all the best at collage :0)

Carol said...

lol fun photo,looks like they had a great last day in school.You are so lucky to have such wonderfull kids Sonia,congrats to Amiee

kanishk said...

congrats to aimee and all the best at collage :0)

kobi beef

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!