Thursday, 12 November 2009

Lot of ATC's

Recently I took part in an ATC swap over at Better Scrapbooking, the theme was Fancy Frills.
The fist thing that comes to my mind, when i hear the word 'frills' are dresses, so I decided to make a set of ATC cards called...Fancy Dress.

Here they all are...





I really enjoyed making these, even though they seemed to take ages to make with all of that hand sewing!

Now take a look at the gorgeous ideas the other swap ladies come up with...


This delightful card has been created by Sherryn
Christine followed the same thought patterns as I did, here is her lovely "Ballroom Frills"
Sandra's card is wonderfully frilly and has lots of sparkle.
Sharon's card is very elegant, and has loads of tiny detail
and last but by no means least, here is Megan's stunning card
Thanks to you all for creating another lovely collection for me.

Music was the theme for this ATC swap at Scrapbooking by Design

I just love this Mozart card from Jean
Amanda's 'rockstar' is leaping off the card. Super cute Amanda!!
Soph has come up with a wonderful layered number
I have added a little texture using embossing powder and my cuttle bug.
Love the saying and image on Lilli's card
Music is Love, is the title of Ruth's master piece.
Ann has also had her cuttle bug out for 'Happy Days'
Love this classic from Robyn.
and this vintage music card from Sue
Thanks again ladies!

No comments:

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!