Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Destination Unknown

There is so much happening in my crafting world that I just have not found the time to blog. I'm about to do a very short update AND I have household chores to fit into a very small time frame this afternoon. Tonight it is our turn to take the pipers and drummers to band practice in town...so ...here goes...

My latest LO was done for the SBO Friday night sketch Challenge created by Sharon.


My girl pages up until now have mainly been of our beautiful daughter Aimee, but this time I have scrapped a photo of another beautiful girl who has become part of our lives. Hannah comes from Germany but likes Duntroon so much that she is going to stay on for a couple more years, so long as she is successful in updating her visa. We wish her the best of luck with that and are thrilled that she wants to stay around.

Getting back to my page now.... Sharon's sketch included a sun, so instead of converting it to a flower (which I tend to do alot!), I decided to make my own sun embellishment
My title was cut from a printed transparency and I thought it was perfect for this photo, because who knows what the future holds for Cody and Hannah.


Cody is on week two of a new job. He decided he was not destined to be a Motor Cycle mechanic after He has resigned, half way through his apprenticeship and now has a job on a high country farm. Cody has wanted to follow that path for quite some time now, so jumped at the job offer. I hope he enjoys it at much as he thought he would...only time will tell, once again...destination unknown

Second son has changed one of his school subjects from geography to careers. Every Wednesday morning at 7.10 am he catches a ride with the school bus driver to Kurow where he spends the day working at Kurow Motors. Camden catches the bus back to Duntroon after it has dropped off its last passenger at about 5pm. I guess this will be a good chance for Camden to decide if he really wants to be a mechanic...or not. I kind of had plans for him to become a Doctor...LOL, he does not share my dreams!!!
I am all out of time for now but I will be back1
Thankyou all for your lovely comments that you continue to leave on my blog. I will be in to visit you, and your blogs very soon xx

2 comments:

Dianne H said...

A perfect page for the subjects and landscape. I love the sky blues used in the layout.

Dianne H said...

A perfect page for the subjects and landscape. I love the sky blues used in the layout.

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!