Thursday, 19 February 2009

Look what I got!

Another Blog award for me!! Lucky me!!

Thanks so much to Rachel for passing this Fabulous Blog award onto me!

I am passing it onto ...

Carol who is an inspiration to me, I enjoy our cyber chats and the fact that Carol often stays up crafting later than me! Check out Carols blog I'm sure she will inspire you to!

Mel from Vancouver shares her knowledge so freely on her card blog! I love to visit Melstampz there is always something new to see. Thank you Mel!

Katepai's blog is another of my many favorite blogs to haunt, take a look for yourself! Love your gorgeous girl scrap pages and your beautiful photos Katepai!

Linda from California is another lady with so much talent, her blog is bright and colourful and such a happy place to visit!

Ewonne in Sweden has an eye for detail! Take a look here her work is totally gorgeous!

One more... and I am sure this lady is tired of me passing on blog awards to her, but she is such a lovely person and always takes the time out to send me a friendly email to brighten my day! thank you Renate!

4 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

You're welcome :-)

Like your super cute owl card in the previous post.

Katepai said...

Thanks for the kind words Sonya. I love that you come and leave comments on my blog. I thought I had you in my blog lines but didn't but have remedied that now. Will be following your blog a lot closer now.

Kate

Annasmama said...

Thank you very much for your very kind words, Sonya, you make me blush again! And how could I get tired of receiving such lovely compliments and awards from you?! No, I very much apopreciate it and am very proud to take it with me on my blog! :-))))

Hugs, Renate

Carol said...

aww thank you so much sonia, i love our chats to, we are like the naughty kids that just wont go to bed lol

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!