Monday, 23 February 2009

Cats, cats and more cats!



Feast your eyes on the wonderful ATC's i received in the mail last week. These are the results of an ATC swap at Scrapbooking Studio. The theme was of course....CATS!


This one was made by Ngaere

'Who are you' is from Amanda



'Worshipped' is from Carol



'A Meow massages from the heart' come to me from Lisa




'Feline Groovy' is another one made by Amanda



Jane has created this ATC called 'Play'



'Regal' is the art work of Beverley





This lovely one is from Lianne




and here is mine.

Thanks to everyone!! I love each and every one!!!


Why not join up for the next ATC round, there are still four places avalable. The theme is 'Sea', so plenty of options there! All you have to do is sign up and then create 9 ATC cards that portary something- anything at all to do with the SEA! Sign up is HERE























2 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are all beautiful. I am often tempted to take part, but I know I could not make anything that would match that standard

Annasmama said...

Wow, beautiful ATCs, great ideas were realized!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!