Saturday, 9 July 2011

Clout!!


Ouch! My baby got in the way of Abby's space yesterday!! It was a case of having his head in the wrong place at the wrong time!! Poor Abby must have gotten quite a shock when her space landed in Camden's head! Camden does not look too perturbed about the 'clout' he received. This photo was taken before Abby took him to the hospital.


 Here's Camden today, not laughing quite so much!


 Aimee headed back to Dunedin this morning, bright and early because she wanted to get organised before the big night ahead...Rio (I think that's what she called it) Week, kicks off tonight, so basically her coming week will be one of partying and not much else!

                                                                        
This afternoon it rained...I'd almost forgotten what  rain looked like, its been ages since we have had any of the 'wet stuff' here. I love to listen to the rain on the roof, so took advantage of it and headed upstairs to my craft room to catch up on my mountain load of craft work.

Camden and Andrew headed off to the garage to do 'boy stuff'. So my day has been a quiet one. Not that I'm complaining!

Hope YOUR day has been a good one.

No comments:

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!