Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle

Busy, busy busy, That is what I have been since returning from our trip to Christchurch. I have fallen so far behind with my scrapping commitments that I do not think I am EVER going to catch up!


Hospital went well in the fact that Andrew had the some problems occur when with the Doctor and Urology people that he had for me at home. He is on a very long course of antibiotics and it is possible that he may, in the future have botox treatment in his bladder, and is to have his swollen feet checked out by a plastic surgeon...Andrew is somewhat doubtful on both accounts!
Here are two scrapbook pages I completed some time ago using Little Yellow Bicycle papers and Font stickers, all from SBO
That little guy in the photo is our Cody, who now hunts more than just bears!
This photo is another one of Cody, it made a nice change to scrap boy photo's, as all too often I pull out 'girl photos', they are so much easier to scrap! I really need to do some 'Big boy' pages!

Check out The Little Yellow Bike range of goodies here

This week, so far I have been cramming scrap booking into ever spare moment, Last night I scrapped until 1am, and the two nights before that I scrapped until 2am, and I am still looking at a great pile of pizza boxes, full of scrapping yet to be done. Although, i have that much of a jumble in my room that I can hardly get to those boxes!

My early mornings are taking their toll, I have a horrid sore throat tonight, fingers crossed it will be gone by the morning!
That's all from me tonight, I'm off to have a bit of a tidy up!

3 comments:

Dianne H said...

Very cute pages. Take care....

Wishful Thinking said...

Cute pages Sonya :-)
Hope you can have some early nights so your sore throat doesn't get worse!
Glad Andrew's hospital visit went well (did grin to myself at him being doubtful heheee ... I'd probably be the same!) ;-)
Hugs R

Rose said...

oh he was a cutie!! super pages :) hope all goes well with Andrew. You get some sleep so you don't get sick girl!!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!