Thursday, 6 May 2010

Tonight I was having a wee blog hop, as I often do, and come across this highly touching story of one remarkable woman...

One day your on top of the world,your life is going just as you had always hoped. You have a great family, a loving husband, an adorable son, and now the second child you had always hoped for. Your are a seriously talented scrapbooker, take a mean photo and have an incredible knack for leaving your friends in hysterics


That was Linda Burnasakorn's life. In the blink of an eye she was in ICU fighting for her life, after what appeared to be the flue. Over the next several months she fought to overcome pneumonia, collapsed lungs, multiple infections, internal bleeding, organs on the verge of shutdown, blood clots and so much more.... if your keen to read of Linda's plight and also be in for a chance to go to Greece for free then read more HERE

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

Thank you so much for post/link. I'm touched by your support for the project, thank you.

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!