Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Another page

Wow...I'm having a little trouble finding time to blog, life seems to be super busy at the moment. I have taken on two extras mornings a week at work now, and although the hours are not huge it is just surprising how much time has disappeared from my day! I have to get up earlier to get hubby organised and am still tiring to get my crafty stuff done in the evenings...but nights and mornings are beginning to merge into one, so I am going to have to re- think my time...maybe I will have to skip cooking tea :-)

YesterdayI received my Up2scrap brief, so plenty to do there, I also have my SBO brief just around the corner.
Here is another LO that I submitted to SBO with my design team entry. The photo is of my sweet little niece and was taken several years ago. I photoshoped this a little to age it , and to minimise the clutter in the background!


My love for layers is shinning through once more!
I have used a long string of beads on this page, and of course lace and rub-ons, by Webster Pages.

I have coloured see through flowers
using alcohol inks, and popped them under paper flowers.

The bottom of this page had little flowers printed on it, so of course I just had to add to them as well.

2 comments:

Liddy said...

Another absolutely gorgeous page Sonya, just love what you do.
BTW where do you find the Websters Pages bits and pieces I'm looking but can't seem to find them.

sue said...

Sonya, you do all the little details so so well!Beauitful!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!