Friday, 26 March 2010

Goodness me, where have I been??? The time has zipped past so quickly!
Last Thursday Andrew and I headed to Burwood for an appointment at the Pain Management Clinic. Andrew now is in the process of tiring out new medications to help with the shoulder pain that he lives with constantly. Fingers crossed it will help. During the corse of our visit we spoke with an amazing doctor, such an inspiring man to listen to and talk with. By the end of our chat with him I was feeling keen to go and train as a doctor myself....LOL, but this man had real passion for his job and really was quite an inspiration.
Saturday saw us on the road home again, once there I unloaded the van, changed clothes and we headed to a 40th birthday party.
On Sunday I caught up on the housework and washing and threw myself into my Up2scrap project...you will have to grab a copy of the next mag to find out more about that... I'm not allowed to say any more on that subject :-)

These are my latest digital pages, I decided to throw together a memento of Aimess first year at University, in the form of a 'She' mini album
Check out more 'She' sayings by Kobi Yamada HERE

and...here is an update of our new look garage. We are not quite finished yet, but getting there.The locals are all passing positive comments. And our local hotel is under going a paint job as well, so Duntroon's main street is looking pretty dapper!
Well I have a yucky head cold and tomorrow we have an early start. We are heading back to Christchurch as our Aimee is receiving her Duke of Edinburgh Award at the presentations tomorrow. So I'm about to head to bed early, in the hope that i wake up feeling much better!
Aimee come home tonight, via the bus. This is her first visit back home from uni, and its wonderful to have her home. Such a shame we have to take her back to Dunedin again on Sunday.

No comments:

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!