Wednesday, 15 October 2008

15-10-08

This week has seen life quieten down a little, yeeharr!! Andrew and I had a lovely lunch with Robyn in town on Monday. It is always lovely to spend a little time with a friend.
I managed to get my altered CD finished so it is, at long last on its way to Ngaere. Will post a pic soon as Ngaere receives it. Kristi was sending her swap to me, and it is so very true Kristi style- perfact! Will take a photo of that and the very special 'other' surprise Kristi also sent me tomorrow. I was super lucky as you will see very soon.
I have my next Travelling Stamp project finished and it will be on its way to Rebecca tomorrow. Still busy with swaps, there is a puzzel one coming next
http://www.glamourgirlstamps.co.nz/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=423and an advent calander!http://www.glamourgirlstamps.co.nz/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=420
Both of these swaps are new to me, so will push me out of my comfort zone-once again!
No more news on Andrews leg. Still on meds for his DVT and still doing the blood test trips to Oamaru.
Aimee and Camden are back at school and both seem settled in after just one day back.
I have popped all of my latest ATC photos on my blog for you to see. Awesome arn't they!
Will pop a few photos on also that were taken in the weekend.
I have started a little tidying up in my garden this week!! Big effort on my part, I would rather be in my craft room!!
Sending smiles and sunshine to you all.XX

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful ATCs Sonya! My favourite is the cat that ate the bird one. Glad that everyone is settled at home and school

Sonya said...

Thanks for looking Jenny. That ATC with the cat is a hoot isn't it! Such a clever idea, I love it also.

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!