Monday, 8 August 2011

21 Today

My little baby boy is all grown up, today Cody turned 21!!


 I wonder where the years have gone to when I flick back through the old photos from yester-year!


 Cody was always a bit of a handful, but I guess your first child always is?? That 'first child' teaches you so much about yourself.


 ...and teaches you to have patience, and makes you realise that there is more to life than clean sparkling windows and walls!


 And as my baby grew and began to explore the big wide world wrinkles and grey hair come my way with abundance!!


 ...LOL...funny things began to happen to my baby boys hair as well~!!


Cody found hunting and out door pursuits and a whole set of new worries brought more grey hairs for me.


 This boy grabs life with both hands and lives for the moment.


He has his dream job...that takes him to new heights and extreme conditions.

 


Also, I'm happy to say that this young man has a lovely lady to love. So now I can hand some of the worry over and find spare time to dye away my greys!!!


And, I don't have to bake birthday cakes for him anymore...Love your cake Hannah!

Happy Birthday Cody

2 comments:

Dianne H said...

Happy 21st Cody. Awesome photos. What a cutie?

sue said...

Wonderful photos and comments!! I can so relate to the grey hairs coping with the first born and their adventurous pursuits!! Hope he had a great day!! :)

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!