Sunday, 16 January 2011

First Layout for 2011

Yesterday I completed my first layout for 2011. My inspiration was taken from this Becky F sketch, posted by Carol over at Birds of A Feather

Carol come up with the idea that we should have a challenge each month based on a photo, or memory from the month before.  Awesome idea Carol!

Over Christmas my lovely sister come to stay with her two sweet children, at our Mums and Dads, who happen to be our neighbours. Dane quickly got into the habit of popping over every morning to collect the egg laid by our pet hen Henny Penny. Dane took great delight in eating Henny Penny's egg each morning for his breakfast, or lunch if Henny Penny was a bit slow!
I wanted to scrap these photos to send to Dane as a memento, shame I cannot send Henny's eggs as well.


Carol's sketch challenge stipulated that at least one stamp was to be used ( I managed to use two)....

... and Chipboard was to be used on the page, again I managed to use two pieces of this

 ...also you need to use a punch. I punched a boarded into my boarder.
Thanks Carol for the Challenge, hope some of you can join in the fun with us. If you have not found Birds Of A Feather yet then just click HERE. Now I'm off see what I can come up with for next months challenge.

What ever you are doing today , remember, just enjoy the moment.

3 comments:

Dianne H said...

Awesome layout. You cerrtainly haven't lost your mojo over the break.

Lynda said...

Awesome layout I love the colours and the subject!!

Liddy said...

Fabulous layout indeed, and I love the "country feel" to it, really nice.

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!