Saturday, 15 January 2011

Hand made Journal

Here is a journal I made for Aimee,  I thought it would be nice to create a special place for her to record moments from her first years flatting in. I have included some of her favorite, and very easy to make recipes...just so she does not starve this year!!

 This journal has a calendar on one side...

 ...and a few special photos

along with plenty of pages to add what ever Aimee wants to add.

and..here is a simple, but tasty recipe I thought you may all like!

Today i have been busy in my garden, and I'm happy to report that its almost weed free, for the time being!

I forgot to add yesterday that Cody and Hannah moved out a week and a half ago, they are just a little way down the road living in our wee 'farm house'. I have to admit that I really miss them both, and I almost even miss the four dogs they took with them.
Camden received his NCEA results a few days ago and passed both level one and level two with flying colours. This year, at polytech he is able to pick up level three credits  so that's all good! Well done Camden.
Well, its getting close to bed time, in fact its almost time to get up again, so best I say Good Night xox

3 comments:

Tricia Williams said...

Gorgeous Journal, I'm sure Aimee love it!!! Great Idea :O)

Liddy said...

Love the journal, a really gorgeous book for her to keep to remind her of all the fun times she's going to have.

Lyn S said...

Beautiful project Sonya! I bet Aimee loves it!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!