This challenge was all about using using as many naked and raw materials you could to create a layout. Now, that was not even the hard part!! The hard part was using no adhesives !!! I though that I would not be able to successfully complete a page without using a tiny bit of adhesive...but I did it!! It was no easy feet I can tell you, and I am truly over hand sewing now.
Not only did I sew, but I also punched holes in my card and threaded my fabric through, then secured the ends with big knots! My photos are machine stitched to card and 'zuttered' onto my background card. It was very tricky to get my zutter to 'zutt' so far beyond the edge of the card. My sewing machine did not like sewing the firm chipboard either!
I have, of course sneaked a stamp, or two onto my page, but in my defence I have added no coloured ink other than brown.
...another stamp on the tag...and brads worked well instead of glue. That little chipboard bike took some effort to sew into place, I tried to make my stitches look like the spoke things beside the chain!