Monday, 12 January 2009



Lucky me, I arrived home from our holiday at Tekapo to find this wonderful 'Lovely Blog ' award from Carol. Thank you so much Carol, I was chuffed!!

I now get to choose seven of my favorite blogs to pass this award onto. I have way more than seven favorite blogs so this is really tough for me...but here goes. I choose

Jenny ... is the reason for my blog looking so 'lovely'. She was so patient and helped me to put in the lovely background. I also am a frequent visitor to Jenny's blog , and do feel like I know her well- even though we have never met!

Vicki ... does the most wonderful scrapbook pages and projects, she is truly an inspiration to me, often sending words of encouragement. Thank you Vicky.

Sharon... another very talented lady! Sharon's scrapping and projects always look flawless. I have a beautiful page in my circle journal completed by Sharon, and its so awesome! Sharon's blog is always such a happy place to visit fulled with so much positive energy.

Amanda ... has such a lovely blog, its just gorgeous! Check out her beautiful photos. Once again, this girl has talent!

Lisa ...has the most delightful pet photos on her blog! I am an animal lover so often pop in to check out new additions to her busy house hold. Love Lisa's beautifully detailed scrap pages as well.

Liz... always enjoy reading the bubbly accounts of life in Liz's world. Liz is another very talented chick, her blog is alive with lovely family photos and although she is on holiday she is still managing to keep those of us at home up to date with her happenings.

Donna ... lives in Massachusetts and seems like such a wonderful person! It is lovely to pop onto her blog and be transported to a whole different country. Donna has some wonderful projects on the go. Love your 'blessings album' Donna, what a lovely idea.

Last, but by no means least I have to choose Roben Marie's blog for its sheer beauty. This blog has everything and all of it is simply stunning.

Oh I have so many more favorite lovely blogs that I want to choose but I have already exceed seven!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love your puzzle pieces, and just look at that scrap room !!! it is a much loved space i can tell lol

Donna said...

hi Sonya...thanks so much I am so flattered. I love visiting your blog as well.

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!