Sunday, 25 January 2009

A bright spot in my day



Thank you so much to Renate, way over there in Germany for this awesome Blog award. This was a much needed bright spot in my day!

The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude. It is a great way to show those people they are appreciated. Click on the lemonade award to pop to Germany to visit Renate's wonderful blog . Now I should add here that after stumbling upon Renate's blog and having a look at her beautiful cards I left her a comment saying I loved her work, and was sorry I was unable to read her posts- due of course to me not being able to read German (silly me!!) Anyway, Renate very very kindly got to and interpreted her posts for me! Now how kind was that! I am not sure about me, but Renate sure earned that award!

Okay, now I am passing this on to...

Robyn, who has not blogged for sometime, but that is because she is busy doing great deeds and has no time to spare just now. Hope you manage to get back soon Robyn, I miss your news!

Sandra, who is one brave lady and always seems to be doing something nice for someone else.

Lianne for inspiring me to get my walking shoes out and to go on the hunt for numbers! Love this cool idea, thanks Lianne.

Niella brightens my every day with splashes of colour and fun, visit her blog and you will see just what I mean!

Allie for being so generous and sharing all of her wonderful talent so freely with us all.

of course I thank everyone for their blogs and wonderful cyber company!!!

2 comments:

Annasmama said...

Dear Sonya, you make me blush! Thank you very much for your kind friendly words. It`s a pleasure to translate the posts, yet I doubt that it`s always correct. I`m afraid I don`t have a lot of practice, so this is quite an opportunity to upgrade my English. :-)))
Actually you do earn the award, yes, you really do, my blog-friend far far away!!!! :-)))
Hugs, Renate

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Thanks sooo much! I haven't received this award yet so I definitely feel special! It's nice to receive such kind things from people. It keeps me motivated to know that people are so thoughtful!

I hope you have a Happy Monday--as you've just made mine that much brighter!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!