Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Tickled Pink Tag

This weeks Tickled Pink Challenge is to create, or use a tag, on your creation.
My first two attempts ended up in the rubbish bin, but I got there in the end. I have made a Tag Card using the Tickled Pink image called Lil Lolita Willow.


 I have used a piece of a Dusty Attic fence as a backdrop for Willow and added a tiny heart charm and punched butterfly's.


 This tag card 'pulls' apart a little way so you write a message in the centre. This was my first attempt at making one of these cards, but I intend on making more as they really are a very cool idea, and would be perfect to pop on your gifts.


Thanks for looking. Do take a peek at the other Tag creations that have been created by the Design Team and by some very talented crafters, You can find them HERE. Tickled Pink also have a Christmas Card Challenge running, What a great idea to inspire people like me to get some Christmas cards made before the crazy season hits! 

Happy Creating

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

There you are again! Playing around -with a new stamp? ;-) Your tag card is very pretty, especially love the garden fence...
Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps.
Hugs Ingrid

Dianne H said...

Very clever Sonya and so cute. Love all the detail on your tag card.

Jeanette said...

What a gorgeous tag! I really like how it opens up!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Jeanette Wallén said...

You are amazing! This tag card is simply stunning!!! :D

Thanks for playing along at TPSC.

/ Jeanette

Zarah said...

Oh gosh - what a cool tag! LOVE that it's "interactive"! :D

Thanks for playing with us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :D

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!