Saturday, 11 February 2012

Im back!

Goodness me this year is racing away from me, I just cannot keep up!
So far this year I have completed my first NZ paper Chase magazine brief for 2012
I have been to the Duntroon pub three times this year so far...and given the fact that I never set foot in the place last year, and maybe even the year before that I do feel as though I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone!

Today I have enjoyed the company of friends and sipped wines (perhaps one too many) at the lake edge.
All in all life is good, and we only get a short time to enjoy it, so I'm planing on squeezing alot more into this year

 Here are a couple of snaps taken today... Claires 20th Birthday celebrations

Life doesn't get much better than this!

3 comments:

Carol said...

looks like a woderfull day was had by all

Dianne H said...

Welcome Back. Looking forward to seeing your creations in Paper Chase. Have a great year .... you have made a good start.

Lyn S said...

Glad you are enjoying life so much at the moment Sonya! Have a great summer!

My Favorite Musuc

Playlist


Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

My Scrapping

Here is my finished latest painting

Here is my finished latest painting
This one is a hit with all the males who have seen it. I must say that I did not really enjoy painting a truck and it will be a one off for sure! Uncle David is now the owner of this one. Next project on thepainting scene is going to be a fisherman- for my Uncle Graeme who is wanting me to paint him something. Really need to get onto this one!

Finished at last- I think

Finished at last- I think
At last I think I have pretty much finished this painting for my uncle. Do hope he likes it.

My waterlillies

My waterlillies
one of my recent paintings

Naked Lady

Naked Lady
One of my last years paintings

Aimee and Bob

Aimee and Bob
A painting I did a while back for my daughter

Click on our house to see a little of where we live.

Thank you

Just want to say thankyou to those of you who have been kind enough to take the time to leave a comment or sign my guest book. Always get a buzz out of knowing people have been here for a wee look! THANK YOU!!

Check out my talented nephew Tony...he's the cool dude singing!